Subscribe For Free Ebook- The Caregiver’s Guide To A High Profit Home Based Business
Considering Assisted Living?
Do You Have All The Facts?
- Don't Do ANYTHING until you check out my FREE 5 part e-course- "Assisted Living: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly"
- Senior Fashion – 5 Tips To Transform Senior Fashion From Drab To Fab
- Elder Abuse Statistics Revealed – 3 Alarming Facts Statistics Don’t Tell You
- Aging In Place – 3 Reasons Why Insanity Helps Aging In Place
- Elder Financial Abuse – 4 Strategies To Avoid Elder Financial Abuse
- Daily Money Management For Seniors – Can You Spell PONZI???
- Aging In Place – 3 Reasons Why Insanity Helps Aging In Place on
Tag Archives: caregiver
The latest elder abuse statistics are devastating. The National Center on Elder Abuse estimated that more than a million seniors suffered abuse or neglect in a single year. The estimate in the NCEA report is just the tip of the … Continue reading
What Is Elder Financial Abuse? Elder financial abuse happens when the senior’s funds, property, or assets are used improperly. The abuser could be an institution or even the very people we choose to give our power of attorney to. Elder … Continue reading
I’m sure it’s not news to you that elderly financial abuse is growing at an alarming rate. Legitimate firms who offer daily money management for seniors can be a godsend. No doubt about it, these services allow lots of folks … Continue reading
When seniors live on their own are they more prone to falling? Or are nursing home falls just as likely? Most people tend to think the nursing home residents will receive more attention and better care than if they had … Continue reading
Did you know there is a double standard for how to react to falls? When children fall, you’re supposed to shrug it off most of the time. Whenever your aging parent falls, sound the alarm! Senior Falls And Injuries Go … Continue reading