Subscribe For Free Ebook- The Caregiver’s Guide To A High Profit Home Based Business
Considering Assisted Living?
Do You Have All The Facts?
- Don't Do ANYTHING until you check out my FREE 5 part e-course- "Assisted Living: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly"
- Senior Fashion – 5 Tips To Transform Senior Fashion From Drab To Fab
- Elder Abuse Statistics Revealed – 3 Alarming Facts Statistics Don’t Tell You
- Aging In Place – 3 Reasons Why Insanity Helps Aging In Place
- Elder Financial Abuse – 4 Strategies To Avoid Elder Financial Abuse
- Daily Money Management For Seniors – Can You Spell PONZI???
- Aging In Place – 3 Reasons Why Insanity Helps Aging In Place on
Author Archives: wildred
When seniors live on their own are they more prone to falling? Or are nursing home falls just as likely? Most people tend to think the nursing home residents will receive more attention and better care than if they had … Continue reading
Elderly falling is common and you may be thinking… So What??? It’s a big deal for you as a caregiver and also for all of us as we age. Chances are you have already experienced a fall yourself and it … Continue reading
Did you know there is a double standard for how to react to falls? When children fall, you’re supposed to shrug it off most of the time. Whenever your aging parent falls, sound the alarm! Senior Falls And Injuries Go … Continue reading
Shower and bathtub safety is a concern for many older adults. Arthritis and other conditions can make it difficult to use everyday products. Elderly shower products can be lifesavers for both you and your loved one. Elderly Shower Products Boost … Continue reading
Your bathroom may be the most dangerous room in your home. Wet slick surfaces make it easy to lose your balance. When you make your bathroom “senior safe,” you reduce the threat of accidents for everyone. You can tell bathroom … Continue reading