Subscribe For Free Ebook- The Caregiver’s Guide To A High Profit Home Based Business
Considering Assisted Living?
Do You Have All The Facts?
- Don't Do ANYTHING until you check out my FREE 5 part e-course- "Assisted Living: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly"
- Senior Fashion – 5 Tips To Transform Senior Fashion From Drab To Fab
- Elder Abuse Statistics Revealed – 3 Alarming Facts Statistics Don’t Tell You
- Aging In Place – 3 Reasons Why Insanity Helps Aging In Place
- Elder Financial Abuse – 4 Strategies To Avoid Elder Financial Abuse
- Daily Money Management For Seniors – Can You Spell PONZI???
- Aging In Place – 3 Reasons Why Insanity Helps Aging In Place on
Author Archives: wildred
The desire to look stylish doesn’t disappear just because there are a few more candles on the cake. When you think of senior fashion, does your mind conjure up images of blue hair and support hose? Seniors Worry About Medicare-Not … Continue reading
The latest elder abuse statistics are devastating. The National Center on Elder Abuse estimated that more than a million seniors suffered abuse or neglect in a single year. The estimate in the NCEA report is just the tip of the … Continue reading
What Is Elder Financial Abuse? Elder financial abuse happens when the senior’s funds, property, or assets are used improperly. The abuser could be an institution or even the very people we choose to give our power of attorney to. Elder … Continue reading
I’m sure it’s not news to you that elderly financial abuse is growing at an alarming rate. Legitimate firms who offer daily money management for seniors can be a godsend. No doubt about it, these services allow lots of folks … Continue reading
Most of us can’t imagine working a job with no promise of time off. So why are we burdened with caregiver guilt when we feel we need a break? Super Heroes Don’t Suffer From Caregiver Guilt Caregiver guilt is a … Continue reading
Have you turned into a “sour puss” since becoming a caregiver? Are you too “stressed out” to be nice? If you’re buried under caregiver stress, is your health in danger? Does Caregiver Stress Bring Out The Jekyll And Hyde In … Continue reading
Don’t you just hate those questions that seem impossible to answer? You know like: “Did the chicken or the egg come first?” If you’re suffering from caregiver stress or caregiver guilt, “Does It Really Matter Which Comes First?” Caregiver Stress … Continue reading